Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Semester in Photos

No, my dear readers, I did not fall off the face of the Earth. Moving away from home and starting my first year of college proved to be a bit too time consuming for me, so I failed to keep up with my blogging. Now that Christmas break is almost at its end, I felt that it might be a good time to start working on the blog again. This past semester has been incredibly fun and successful for me. I love my school, enjoyed all my classes and earned a 4.0 GPA. I have also made a wonderful group of new friends and been part of some really fun groups and activities. Here are some photos highlighting my first semester at SU!

Some of my dearest friends Meg, Kaiti, and Dan

The Great Flood of 2011

Our Stadium Band- a little too early on a Saturday morning for me, but an absolutely fantastic group in which to participate

Photo sessions on the Isle of Que with my dear friend Rebecca

Fantastic nights at Charlie's Coffeehouse with Dan and Anique

My Wonderful Friend Emily

A snowy Halloween and my first Snowman with Rebecca

Kingsfoil, Far East Movement, and the Neon Trees in Concert

One of the best groups of people I have ever met...they have made life on campus so much fun!

The annual Christmas Candlelight Service and Evening in Selinsgrove 

Well there is a brief view into my life showing what I did instead of writing on my blog. I plan to make an effort to keep up my blog this coming semester. Stay tuned for more updates on my Christmas break, school, and hopefully cameras in the near future!

-Derek 

No comments:

Post a Comment